Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Dig It Play

May is such a busy time!
Last week was the 6th grade Dig It Play. It is a fun play our school does every year with the 6th graders. It is all about the ancient civilizations. Matt surprised me when he decided to try out for a larger speaking part. Well of course he got it and was fabulous! He and his friend Jack were Pharoh and his friend Imhotep. 
 
Of course my video of it isn't working but trust me, he was great! I was so glad our whole family was able to go, that doesn't always happen these days. Even Grandma and Grandpa came.  Unfortunately Dad and Grandma aren't in the picture because Grandma got sick and Dad didn't know we were taking a picture.  It was such a fun night! 

1 comment:

Tiff said...

He's adorable! I'm sure he loved that costume!